How do I Create Unique Results Pages for My Survey
At the end of your survey you have two options for results pages:
- Survey Funnel provides a default thank you page you can use and you can customize the text that appears on this page based on a rule.
- You can redirect your respondents to an external thank you page of your choice.
How to Create Unique Content on the Survey Funnel Default Thank You Page:
- Once you have completed your survey, including at least 1 scored question, create a new rule.
- Add a 'scoring' condition:
- In this example, I chose score is greater than 10:
- Then select 'Set thank you page content':
- Edit the title and content as you like and click 'Finish':
- When someone completes your survey with a score of 10 or higher they will see your unique page:
- Follow the first 3 steps above
- After you have created your scoring condition, click 'redirect to a thank you page':
- Enter the URL where you want people to be sent after they submit the survey and click 'finish':
- Now, when someone completes your survey with a score of 10 or higher they will be re-directed to your external thank you page.
How to Redirect to Your Own Thank You Page URL:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.