How do I Integrate Different Optin Forms based on Answers
In this tutorial, we integrate 2 different email lists based on the answer to the 'Food' question.
- Once you've completed your survey, including a multiple-choice question, create a new rule.
- Then add a 'question/answer' condition:
- Choose the question you want to use and click 'Next Step':
- Select a possible answer and click 'Finish':
- Now, select the 'Integrate an optin form' action:
- Add a name for the optin form and the text you want survey takers to see, then paste the HTML optin form code from your email service provider into the box:
- Now when your survey taker answers the 'food' question with the answer, 'Burgers & Fries', they will be added to that Burger answer optin form:
- You can add another rule and repeat these steps for the next answer to the 'Food' question:
- Create a new 'integrate an optin form' action to integrate a different optin form based on the new answer:
- Click 'Add a new optin form':
- Name this new optin form and add the HTML optin form code for the new list you want to integrate:
- Now there are 2 rules that integrate with different optin forms based on the answer to the 'Food' question:
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.