How to integrate your survey with UseProof.com
UseProof.com is an app that allows you to display social proof on your website - typically resulting in higher conversion rates!
It shows your website visitors people who have recently completed a specific action - such as signing up for a free trial, opting into your email list, or in this case completing a survey.
Here's a simple example of Proof on a survey page, showing (in the bottom-left corner) people who have recently completed the survey:
Before you begin setting this:
- Create a survey in Survey Funnel (survey needs to include one optin form element)
- Sign up for a UseProof.com account
- Copy the Proof Pixel:
- Add it to Customize >> General Settings >> Tracking Code in Survey Funnel:
- Create your first Proof notification, and choose Auto Lead Capture as the source:
- Add your survey URL as the display URL:
- Select Lead Magnet/Squeeze Page as the page type:
- Customize the Proof notification text:
- Launch your Proof notification:
- Go through and take your survey one time (after you've set up Proof):
- Confirm the survey submission has been recorded by Proof:
- Refresh your survey page and make sure the Proof notification shows up:
It's important after you've followed the steps above to go through your survey and submit it one time.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com.