How to Embed a Survey on a Facebook Page
Using a Facebook Static HTML app, like Thunderpenny, you can embed a Survey Funnel survey onto a Facebook Page. This works with pages only, not personal profiles.
You must have administrative rights for the page you want to use and your page must already have been created and verified. If you need to create a page, log into your FB account and visit:
Installing the Static HTML Facebook App:
ThunderPenny is an app that enables you to embed HTML code on your Facebook Page.
- While logged into Facebook visit https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/ to add the Thunderpenny Static HTML app to your Facebook page:
- Next, choose the Facebook page you want to add your survey tab to:
- Edit your tab settings, including giving the tab a name, uploading a tab image, and editing the text, then click 'Add tab now:
- You should see a success message and click on 'Go to Tab ':
- Click on ‘Set up Tab’:
- Navigate to the Deploy tab in Survey Funnel and copy the embed code for the survey you want to embed on Facebook:
- Paste the Survey Funnel embed code into the index.html box for your Static HTML tab, click 'Save & Publish', then 'View on Facebook':
- When you return to your page you will see your embedded survey:
Embed Your Survey Funnel Survey:
When the survey is completed, your survey takers will be re-directed to the thank you page you have specified in your Survey Funnel setup.
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.